[Harp-L] Pandora listing

My band was just accepted into the Pandora Music Genome Project. This will eventually allow people to search on us and listen to (and buy) our music on Pandora's Internet radio site, and the music of others that Pandora decides are "like" us. In order to get paid you have to register with SoundExchange. The registration process is only electronic funds transfer and requires bank accts. routing #s etc. Has anyone had any experience actually getting paid by Pandora? I'm a bit leery of it to be honest.

Thanks.

Ross Macdonald
www.sassparillapdx.com