Re: [Harp-L] Singin Smilin' Phases

Hey Bob, the BEST is that Rob could be playing with Zigmundt Schmutalatz and the 12th street 5, and STILL sound like a million. You should have heard him at Trumpets jazz club and during the Garden state harmonica fest. Smokin? He was positively neuclear.

Haven't caught Arturo (or Claudio) since I moved from Pgh., but he never gets any worse, that's for sure. :)

smo-joe

On Dec 11, 2010, at 2:20 PM, rob paparozzi wrote:

Thanx Bob....Sandoval certainly takes it to another level...huge talent.

I have fun with the 'Sweats' and get to sneak in an occasional Harp Solo!,-)

Happy Holidays n' Birthday!
Best,
Rob P
Sent from my Verizon crackberry phone!

-----Original Message-----
From: robert mcgraw <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 13:22:32
To: Rob Paparozzi<chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <havaball@xxxxxxx>; harp- l harp-l<harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Singin Smilin' Phases

Geez Rob that was killer!!! You did a great a job and the band was smoking!! Even without Arturo Sandoval it would have been great, but with him it was on a diffenent level...I've got a come out and hear BS+T...still vital after all these years.
WVa Bob
P.S. It must be an incredible feeling to front a band like that...you're probably used to it, of course, but still...