RE: [Harp-L] SS Rectifier

I'm just wrapping up a series of gigs with an Italian blues band and I keep a HarpGear Rock Bottom amp over here for these occasions.  It's got a SS rectifier and I have to say that the tone is just lovely.  I also have two other HarpGears (an HG 2 and an HG35), as well as some other assorted amps, so I have a reference point.  The Rock Bottom's tone delivers a warm crunch and I would challenge anyone to identify it as a SS rectifier.