[Harp-L] New track on MySpace: For Them ... And Those Who Don't

Hi harmonica fans,

I just uploaded a brand new track on MySpace called "For them ... and those who don't".

It's a mixture of sampled orchestral instruments, sounds from real life, drum beats, some effects on the harmonica sound now and then and some outside playing techniques ... . Well, just check it out at:

http://www.myspace.com/wimdijkgraaf
Drop me a comment if you wish.
Abraços,

Wim
http://www.wimdijkgraaf.com
p.s. I posted this message yesterday too but somehow there was something wrong with my MySpace site. Now it seems to be fixed.