From: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, December 12, 2010 10:57:48 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] A chromatic for Christmas

A friend asked me for suggestions on a good value chromatic as a Christmas gift
to his grandfather, an octogenarian who plays a bit of harmonica.
  Books could be written about what I don´t know about chromatics, but would
anyone say that the Hohner standard models are seriously challenged?
  Assuming the old man´s got, say, ten more years on the planet, my friend is
rather short on cash, but he won´t insult the guy with a "toy" -- what could be
a good suggestion here?

Thanks in advance.

Martin,
in Sweden