[Harp-L] Please post the URL when discussing videos

it would be really cool if everyone reprinted the original url when reviewing videos........

just a thought.....if you agree..........pass it on.........

[Harp-L] Alex Paclin's video
Posted by: "PT Gazell" pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:14 pm (PST)

If my ears don't deceive me I believe Alex is playing a half-valved
diatonic. Alex commented to me at SPAH that this technique, that I play
exclusively, sounded so cool and sweet. Alex must have valved a diatonic
after that and did some serious wood shedding. He also did a killer version
of "My Funny Valentine" on half-valved diatonic as well. Tremendous amount
of talent!

pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ptgazell.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/gazell