Re: [Harp-L] Urgent advice needed ART Tube MP

Hi Rick,

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong (been that before!), but the ART says 9VAC  (alternating current) as opposed to a 9VDC (Direct Current).

I think alot of effects pedals use the 9VDC... I looked at the 1-Spot adapter compatibility chart, and states right off about being the AC/DC difference.

So you probably need to make sure it is an AC adapter (not a DC adapter).

Ken H in OH