Re: [Harp-L] Question from a rank beginner

You're [insert choice of emboucher here] -ing too hard.

Ease up! Relax your jowls.

I remember Adam Gussow doing a you-tube series and in one of the early ones
he works on those tough-for-some draw notes.   kudzurunner  That's
Adam's You-tube channel.

Splash!