Re: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ Questions

On 12/13/2010 11:07 PM, Dan Dial wrote:
	* What symptoms does the AFB+ exhibit when the battery voltage gets low?
	* Does leaving the OUTPUT ONLY side of the AFB+ plugged leave the pedal turned
on?  I always unplug the input side (Kinder says plugging in the input side
turns on the pedal), but leave the output side plugged in to the next pedal in
line.
on mine the blue light comes on when either input or output is attached,
which i take to mean it is drawing power.  i always disconnect both, which
i find to be a major nuisance, and one of the reasons i rarely use it.

-- We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give. - Kathy Moser