Re: [Harp-L] The Christmas Song an A Capella performance

On Dec 14, 2010, at 7:14 PM, PT Gazell wrote:

Here is my video clip of “The Christmas Song”
Happy Holidays fellow harmonica players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc4JmvWQkx4
-- pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ptgazell.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/gazell
http://www.youtube.com/gazell

I do both versions of this tune. Chromatic AND diatonic. I have to say that Rob (the Tuscanian) Paparozzi does my favorite chromatic version and P.T. (the Impala) Gazell does my favorite diatonic version. Btw, A.J. (Mr. Clean) Fedor (slidemeister owner) ALSO does a beautiful and very sweet version on chromatic. Hard to choose. And that's why we have vanilla and pistachio.

Thanks guys.

The count of no account...Joseph of Lentini