[Harp-L] Hohner Reps on Harp-L?

Dear Harpers,

Do we have any Hohner employees on Harp-L still? I recall we had one a few
years ago, and I'd love to get in touch for a quick chat. I swear it's not
to gripe about MB quality (I buy custom these days, but just recently had to
buy one off the shelf in a pinch and it was surprisingly a really great
harp), but rather, it's for an academic exercise for a professor with whom
I'm working. Is there anybody out there?

Cheers,

Evan Meagher