Re: [Harp-L] Women on harp

how about these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9uz4KJd2Xw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQeO-_dmTSY

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?
>>> Harri Haka <harri.haka@xxxxxxxxx> 11/21/2010 3:37 AM >>>
I have wondered, regardless of genre, why there are so few female
harmonica artists around. Is it because women have less breathing
ability than men? Or is it just a tradition that the ladies sing and do
other instruments? I know there are talented harmonica women but they
are a minority. For comparison, there are many ladies who play guitar
that have achieved worldwide respect. But as to harmonica, not many come
to mind. In my opinion, it would add value to a talented vocalist's
repertoire, if she played harp on some tunes. Needs practice, of course.
But I believe that if women can jump pole vault and play ice hockey,
they should be able to play the harp too.
Harri

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.