[Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ Questions

Brian Purdy showed me his AFB+, wired for wall warts.

He uses 2 separate 9V wall warts.  Each wart was converted to have a 9V snap
cover on it.  He cut a slot in the AFB+ case, and put both 9V snap from the AFB+
outside the case.  Each wall wart snaps to one of the AFB snap covers.

To my knowledge, he's been using it that way for quite some time without
incident.

Brian - Care to comment in case I got anything wrong?

I'm considering doing this same thing, but using 2 separate 9V jacks from the
power supply on my pedal board.

Dan