[Harp-L] dah!

I want all my harp brothers to know how cool this sight is.

A few days ago I put out there  help on a hum in my 63 silvertone.

David wrote back ,send it to a trusting tech, very simple.

Not really what i,was looking for, yet .  ahhhh but then mark sent me a

Email with a list of problem solving steps on checking the tubes.

I did steps a,b,c etc. no luck yet while I was encouraged by mark

To at least open the back. I found the problem was the 6AU6 TUBE was loose.

 Hum gone .no tech thanks again mark.

Mahalo and season holidays to all our harp blowing brothers

P.S.  THE SOUND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.

 Silvertone 1472 1963 MIC SHURE 57 WITH A BULLITIZER.