Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:35:21 -0800 (PST)
From: mike reid <shrimpdaddymike@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] JT30 Roadhouse Harmonica Microphone

anybody know anything about this mic shell looks cool looks like a screw on
connector and has a volume pot on there don't know what kind of element is in
there but hell they give you a nice 20 foot screw on type connector to 1/4" so i
guess you can just swap out the element and have a nice harp mic.  i read a few
places that is is XLR to 1/4 inch but it sure looks like a screw on in the
pictures...  does anybody know or own one?