[Harp-L] songs from tonight - Wilbert Harrison on my mind

I am off for the next 2 weeks and am already locked up in my studio.  It is great having such a wonderful space to create and record my music.   I still never am ceased to be amazed that I am paid the same being off as working.  Playing music for a living it was hard financial  times every night I wasn't playing gigs.  Walter

here are some from tonight  12-17-10
the friday night jump
dedicated to wilbert harrison(I learned the 1 man band from him)
easy to eat bad not exercise and get depressed
my finger and ears tell  me where to go
http://www.myspace.com/71994638 ;
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=157137