[Harp-L] Chris Michalek

I don't remember the year, I think it was Buckeye, there was fire alarm that went off in the night and we all were outside wondering what the hell was going on, and I ended up out there in the dark with Chris and Howard Levy. Chris was playing all sorts of crazy stuff on his harp for Howard. I was speechless. I just let them talk shop. I felt like a kid listening to adults talk about stuff I didn't understand.

That was my introduction to Chris. He always seemed to be trying to pull something out of his harp that was on the other side of what I thought was possible and wasn't afraid to crash and burn in the process. I admire that, and that is how he will live on for me in my thoughts. R.I.P.

Richard Sleigh

P.O. Box 23
Boalsburg PA 16827

Join my list & get entertaining emails and special offers- go to http://customharmonicas.com/richard-sleigh/ and scroll down to the list opt in box & give me your name & email & your in!