[Harp-L] Tombo 21 (3121) tremolo harmonica in D

Hi there

I've just joined this forum, as a player of Irish traditional music using
(as most Irish music players do) a solo-tuned harmonica.  The Tombo 21
(model 3121, a 21-hole model) is the instrument of choice among many,
including Noel Battle, 11 times all-Ireland Senior champion, and myself.

I've been told by my supplier that Tombo are discontinuing the Tombo 3121 in
the key of D - an enormous loss since 99% of Irish music is played on either
G or D instruments.  I wonder: do any members know anything about this?

On a related by different topic, some irish tunes require notes that go to
Low A and at times Low G.  I use either a Hohner Echo Celeste or a Suzuki
Humming Tremolo for such tunes, but don't like the tone of either. I emailed
Tombo suggesting that they might consider including the key of D in their
24-hole 3124, currently only produced in 4 keys, none of them D; but I
received no reply.  I wonder: do any members have any other suggestions for
an alternative solo tuned tremolo in D which includes Low G?

Thanks for any  replies to the above!

Heather