[Harp-L] Chris Michalek memorial info

Dear List,
I spoke with Chris' wife Laurie just now and she gave me the following info.
to pass on.
There will be a private funeral service and a public memorial. The memorial
will be at Falconer Funeral Home in Gilbert, AZ. at 11:00 am Wednesday, Dec.
22. http://www.falconerfuneralhome.com/

It's been bittersweet to see all the online messages and tributes. Chris was
one of my closest and best friends. I was looking forward to the amazing
music he would be playing on our instrument, but more so  I was looking
forward to the phone calls and  meetings that always picked right up right
where we left off........and  I was looking forward to the mischief we could
get up to together.
 That's all I have right now.
--
http://www.falconerfuneralhome.com/