[Harp-L] Re: Lee Oskar & Hohner

There are two reasons why I do not like Lee Oskars.

First, I don't find them to be comfortable to play. The mouthpiece is far too flat to suit me. It's a bit like trying to kiss a piece of plate glass. I bought one, and will not buy another.

Second, and this has nothing to do the harmonicas since they are of great quality, is that the only Tombo product you can get in this country is a Lee Oskar. I imagine that this has something to do with licensing agreements. When that agreement is due to be renewed, I hope that Tombo changes it so that their other fine products can be sold here.

Paul N.