[Harp-L] Sonny Jr Amps - the new Super Cruncher

Hello HarpL - I just had the pleasure of trying out Sonny's newest creation, the Super Cruncher, it's a gem with even more volume and tone spectrum (like 25%).   My Cruncher is a great amp and could continue to serve me well, but I will be upgrading to a Super Cruncher (conversion kit).

Many years ago (been playing for about 40) I realized one of life's great pleasures is to own good gear, however it's even better to own the best gear!     The "value add" when purchasing from Sonny is an amp that embodies his relentless and successful search for excellence.   Long ago, Sonny, who is a highly skilled player, realized he would have to R&D and build his own amps, his ideas and amps just keep getting better.   In my opinion, Sonny's amps deliver the best tone available (cutting edge).

I own a Super Sunny and a Cruncher and have never been disappointed, they are expensive, but many years ago I also learned that "value" and cost are usually directly related.  Contact Sonny with your questions regarding availability of the Super Cruncher and upgrade kit.  http://sonnyjr.com/

I'm about an hour away so we have always done business face to face.   I have known Sonny (Gary Onofrio) for over 5 years and seen his operation.  He is a hard working and responsible guy, who keeps his word.   You won't get hurt doing business with him from afar.

Regards,
Blunt White
Banker by day, Bluesman by night