RE: [Harp-L] lee oskar vs hohner

I have tried a lot of different harps and settled on Sp20s. I still have some Lee Oskar's from way back and they are good harps yet. I also have several Bushman Delta Frost harps that are similar to Sp20s and, I am told, have same reedplates at Suzuki Bluesmaster. (Do I have this right?) My only issue with the Bushman harps was that it took some specific tweaking to get them to play like I want and it seemed they needed to be broken in before they played like I wanted. But, there is the added incentive of being able to buy reedplates for them, just like the Oskars, and I have done that to have some less expensive backup harps. Also, I have an A Bushman that I have just played the heck out of it for 3 years and it's still fine. I mean, I played it every weekend at gigs, mixed in with other keys and it's one of my favorite harps. FYI, it's slightly larger than the SP20.
So, I guess we all have to figure out what works. I retuned a couple of my lee Oskars into country tuning and got use out of them that way.
Steve Webb in Minnesota, where the snow just never quits.