To: <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Who's Been Talking

Rob,

Thanks. But what I'm trying to figure out are the actual notes for the head--the harmonica line at the beginning of the tune. I've come up with a couple of approximations that sort of work, but I'm having a tough time transcribing the exact notes Mr. Burnett is playing.

Any guidance?

Very best regards,

JP