To: <hvyj@xxxxxxx>; <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 1:47 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Who's Been Talking

JP-
I guess I deleted the post that had the link to the HW rendition of the song. I looked on youtube and listened to the tune by HW from the rockin chair cut as well as a cut by Robert C. These two cuts were in Em. The best I have to offer is to suggest an A harp. I'm stumped on the position though. You can get the lick in the low register starting in hole #1 draw and get the lick in the next octave starting in #4 draw. I guess it's 2nd position minor dorian??? sub/dorian???

As Rob stated, it can be done in 1st pos, however, using an E harp does not allow for the lower register lick as is done on the Robert C version.

What key is Mr. Burnett playing in? I found a youtube with Burnett? but there was no harp. This one was also in Em.