[Harp-L] Re: Lone Wolf Harp Attack

Hello Michael,

It would be a decent choice.
The Lone Wolf Harp Tone, Harp Delay and Harp Attack are all good pedals to run a hi-impedance mic into a PA with.
The Harp Attack does work as a mini-tube pre-amp and can be run off the batteries.
It sounds different then the Homes Harp Commander III and is more compact.
All the above add grind for playing through a PA and are top shelf products.
Of course, with good tone, even a bullet mic into a PA's hi-z input can sound great (without a DI box).
It is certainly nice to have tools and toys to add spice!
I have liked all the Lone Wolf pedals I have tried and recommend Randy Landry/Lone Wolf for excellent customer service.

Best,

Brian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    Original post excerpted:

"From: "Michael D'Aurizio" <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp Attack

Hello all,

I was thinking of buying a Lone Wolf Harp Attack to use as a "back up amp". Has anybody had an experience with these pedals?"