[Harp-L] was Dick's mic

When I saw Dick, in the 90s he was playing a red knob Fender the Twin, I
don't remember the mic, but regardless of the mic, the amp wattage was way
to high and way to clean to provide any distortion. The sound was Dick's.
Charlie Musselwhite had the same amp when he came up north. sounded great. I
asked about his amp and his mic and he  told me it didn't matter what you
play through. I asked if he still played Lee Oskars and he said Hering were
just as good.

I saw James Cotton playing an SM57 through a PA system and it sounded as
distorted as Jimi Hendrix.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.myspace.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals