Re: [Harp-L] Archive search

On Feb 1, 2010, at 11:00 PM, Dave Minson wrote:

Can anyone tell me how I might get to some of those threads discussing attaching reeds to reed plates with screws, sizes, sources, etc? I tried to search the archives and came up blank. Thanks.
dave

Dave, you will need a .0090 tap, a (small) 82 degree countersink, a . 0090 nut driver, .0090 x 1/8" machine screws, and .0090 nuts. You will also need a wire gage drill. I don't recall the size (diameter) right at this time.
smokey-joe