[Harp-L] Re: Archive search

>Can anyone tell me how I might get to some of those threads discussing attaching reeds to >reed plates with screws, sizes, sources, etc?

Hi Dave,

Here's a link to a custom search page for Harp-L ... it seems to work
better than the existing HarpL embedded google search ...

http://tinyurl.com/ykol6tc

I can usually find cheap harmonicas at a dollar store ... usually self
tapping screws ... good enough for the job at hand .... don't over
tighten to avoid thread stripping

I'm reworking an old Sp20 that was nailed together ... the screws I'm
using are from an inexpensive set of Hohner Piedmont harmonicas ...
they are self taping so I removed the nails and just carefully screwed
through both plates as nail holes appropriate size ...  are the
correct size and length ...

For more than a few, likely some online sources for screws only ...