Re: [Harp-L] Unusual harp albums

Does any one else have these or other albums or know the Artis ts

The best completely mew-to-me harmonica I ever heard was a CD of Thai music played by a Thai harmonica master. The guy was so good that he even made the synthesized background sound good.

This was at a Thai Restaurant in Studio City, and the music made the food taste even better.

They wouldn't sell me the CD, but they directed me to a Thai record store in the northern San Fernando Valley. The clerk at the store had never even heard of harmonica.

I know there's a big harp scene in Asia, perhaps the biggest. Anyone know of any websites where one can hear Asian music on harmonicas? -K