[Harp-L] Virginia Harmonicafest March 12-13

Hi All,

I want to remind everyone of the Virginia
Harmonicafest, 2010 to be held in Williamsburg, Virginia, March 12-13,
2010.  Here is the information:

Featuring: Chris Bauer, Harmonica Hotshots, Glenn Weiser, P.T.Gazelle, Chris Turner, Jia-Yi He and more.

Ticket price $50.00

The special festival rate for the hotel rooms is $75.00 per day
and reservations may be made at 1-757-229-4100.
The hotel is the Clarion Hotel (formerly Four Points Sheraton),
351 York St.
Williamsburg, Va.

Coast-to-Coast Music will be set up for harmonica sales.  There will be plenty of open-mic time and workshops.

Send check or money order made out to:
Cardinal State Harmonica Club
and address it to:
Tom McCraig
201 N Lynnhaven Rd
Virginia Beach, Va 23452

For further information contact Tom at harpplayer1 at verizon dot net

Sponsored by: Cardinal State Harmonica Club, Capitol Harmonica Club, and Harmonica Plus of Newport News.

Hopefully we will see a lot of you there!

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas & Accessories