[Harp-L] Subject: Hohner Educator Bass, Seller needs info..Same Seller as Blue Danube

Interestingly, after the previous discussion about the Blue Danube, I've
been contacted by the same EBay seller. He has this to say about another
harmonica (and possibly some more) he has for sale and knows very little about
-  wondered if anyone on our list could help him with information?

I told him I'd post it here and on Slidemeister:

"Thanks again for pointing that out. It's appreciated. I was wondering if
anyone in your group could help me with a couple of others that I have not
listed. Specifically I have a Hohner Chromatic Educator Bass No. 976. It is
quite large (11") and also has the number D.R.G.M/ No. 965130 stamped on
it. Any  help with this item would be appreciated. The Hohner sales department
could not  (would not) give me any information.
Thanks again."

Elizabeth