RE: [Harp-L] Epiphone speaker swap continued

Adam Gussow owns one of these amps, he has a couple of paragraphs on his
website under the amp section & talks about the music store owner who
brought it in for him to try & how much he was impressed with the sound,
he bought it right on the spot
I know this to be true because I was in the back room @ the juke joint
in Clarksdale Miss. eating a catfish dinner listening to him when he
tried it out (great memory)

This year I noticed @ the local GC they also make a cab & amp, separates
version of the Valve Jr.
The cab has a 12" speaker & really has a big sound as compared to the
combo version with the volume @ about #4 it blows you out of the room!,
plenty loud for a small venue

They were on sale for 119.00 each , after trying them out I (also)
bought my amp on the spot
I've been playing it for a few weeks now Plugged straight into the amp
with a mike that Steve Warner built me (thunderharp mics) & it screams ,
not sure that I would want to change anything about it as of yet as far
as any mods

As with the combo that Joe bought I am curios if anyone else has tried
these or can provide their input?
So far I think it's one of the best deals out there for the $$

Thanks ... from an emerging lurker

   Bradford Allen
Martinicowboy@xxxxxxx