[Harp-L] Response to Survey - THANKYOU!!! :)

Hey all,

Thankyou so much for all of your responses, it was
really helpful and i was amazed at how many people took the time out to
fill it in and help me in my research.

Keep an eye out, because
i may have to do yet another survey late ron in my design process,
hopefully i can get the same response to this first survey.

Thankyou so much for all your help.

By the way, if anyone is curious - I am in yr 12 at a high school in
Sydney, Australia and i am doing my HSC. My design project that i am
doing is to redesign combs and coverplates to be used in conjunction
with stock reedplates. Just if anyone was curious :)

cheers, Joe
Video chat with Windows Live Messenger Learn how
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/messenger/article/870686/video-chat-with-messenger