[Harp-L] rounded comb tines

  The Short Harmonica Survey for School project survey thread has prompted my question: are there any out-of-the-box harps that have the ends of the tines protruding and rounded off (for comfort)?
  I have some older MB harps made by Joe Spiers which have this feature.  Since those times, I believe Joe now uses composite combs.  Hopefully have the same feature, since they are a noticeable improvement over the standard comb shape.
ron