[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 78, Issue 12

I bought both of these CDs a while back on iTunes.  I am gearing up for some
woodshedding and was hoping someone had a list of what harp/positions he
used (really I am looking for Just Your Fool as this point).  Any help???

Mike Fugazzi
harmonica/vocals
NiteRail <http://www.niterail.com>
"Rock and Blues Ablaze

Hey Mike, the actual physical cd cases for all of Carlos' cds have the song keys, harp keys, and positions listed in the liner notes.  I'm out of town right now but when I get back home I'll dig mine out and can e-mail them to you.

Paul Sabel