[Harp-L] HARPS FOR SALE

I have 5 Marine Band harps in used but in good condition and all notes play just fine. I have (1) A, (1) C, (2) Bf, (1) E, and (1) F. The A and one Bf were customized with screws and sealed. I also, have 4 Special 20s and they play like new. (1) A, (1) Bf, (1) C, and (1) G. The Marine Bands play quite well or use the reeds for repair which Richard Sleigh has a reed conversion chart on his website. I know these harps are expensive to buy, but I'm going to sell them at a fair price, not a steal of a price so make an offer? Email me for pictures.