Re: [Harp-L] Front & Center Harp Microphones

Ken, the element in my F&C mic is an NOS crystal, USA made about 30 years
ago.  It sounds really good, and the feedback rejection properties are
outstanding.

I think Scott at Front and Center Microphones can fix you up with other
elements if you prefer.  Contact him at
frontandcenter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
-Rick Davis