To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 9:15 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Steve Malerbi at the West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit

Here's Steve Malerbi swingin' like mad on "Scrapple From The Apple" at the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJeuH_5dt4o

Some of you may know Steve more as a terrific harmonica tech, but he is also a terrific chromatic player. On this tune he's playing a CBH 2016 -- I love the sound he gets out of it!

You can see all the posts from the summit so far on my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SlimHeilpern

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com
www.JazzHarmonicaSummit.com