[Harp-L] Fourth Position Harmonic Minor

Lately, I've been getting into Fourth Position for playing some natural minor key jazz material like "Equinox" which is essentially a minor blues. Just for variety, i've also starting using Fourth to play some natural minor material I'd perviously been playing in Fifth.

As i get more and more comfortable using Fourth Position regularly it dawned on me that I can also get the harmonic minor scale in two registers by playing 3D*** and 6D* for the major seventh.

Question: Does anyone know of any harmonica friendly (I don't OB) harmonic minor tunes I could fool around with for practice playing harmonic minor in Fourth?