[Harp-L] euphemisms for harmonica

For jam situations I carry my harps in a tool bag instead of my road case.  I often refer to my instruments as "tools of annoyance" .  Guitar players seem to think this funny.  After I get done with the set they don't seem so annoyed. It's not because I'm so good it's just that I realize I'm playing with other musicians and I try to stay out of their way and play at the appropriate times.  Of course,everyone of the list already knows this.  Dan Axt