Re: [Harp-L] Anyone know who this is? http://tinyurl.com/ye9ozu9

 Rick and Kim are two of the good guys. I'd also add Mr. Musselwhite and Mark Hummell to this list. The mystery man did have great tone and blues idea execution. The only thing he lacked was that body language reflecting the groove.Bet he would be a MONSTER player if he incorporated this aspect, but I understand he is a harmonica hobbyist these days more so than a pro player.

Also, for two Harp players at the top of their game ,it was real nice to see their generosity in handing over the spotlight to each other and an amateur .Mind you he imo more than held his own...good solid 'brown' tone harp playing.

-----Original Message-----
From: hazcon <hazcon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; icemanle@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Feb 7, 2010 11:06 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Anyone know who this is? http://tinyurl.com/ye9ozu9

Yeah i noticed that too. Also, for two Harp players at the top of their game ,it was real nice to see their generosity in handing over the spotlight to each other and an amateur .Mind you he imo more than held his own...good solid 'brown' tone harp playing.
              I can't help wondering sometimes though,when i see this sort of playing the changes ,how the bass player must feel.......groundhog night?
 You'd have to really luv Harp i reckon ,
Rick
in NZ

----- Original Message ----- From: <icemanle@xxxxxxx>

 notice that body language reinforcing the groove - Kim and Rick, even while listening to mystery harmonica man