[Harp-L] Who's That Harp Player On Your Blog ...

Frank asked who the harp player is on the masthead of my blog.
Unfortunately, I can't answer definitively.  It was not captioned or
copyrighted on the website that I "appropriated it" from and a reasonably
diligent search has failed to bring the photo up again or any information
about it.  I suspect that it may be Chester Arthur Burnett aka Howlin Wolf
but I can't say for sure.  I would gladly accept more definitive info about
it from anybody so long as it doesn't require me to take the photo down or
pay royalties to somebody's estate.

Bill Kumpe