RE: [Harp-L] Steve Malerbi at the West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit

That was so cool!!! Steve has worked on my chromatics for several years; I feel awfully lucky to be a customer of his...I'm sure I'm the weakest player he does work for  :-)

Great playing Steve! And Slim...you guys need to bring the West Coast Summit to the East Coast soon...bring all you West Coast guys and add Rob P, Phil, Smokey Joe, maybe Mike Turk even...what a thrill it would be to hear that!

WVa Bob

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/