[Harp-L] Youtube debut

Hi harp-l-ers,

After years lurking in the shadows of anonymity, I finally mustered the
courage to bare myself in public--musically speaking that is. So far I've
uploaded a few pieces from a brief set at Bethlehem's 2008 Musikfest,
including Humoresque, Cherry Pink & ABW, JJ Milteau's Rue Doisneau, and a
song from the movie Ratatouille; there's also a take on the national anthem
along with a butchered attempt at Inventions #8 which was submitted as
"homework" to the Howard Levy Harmonica School (expulsion pending). My
apologies to Bach! And apologies to anyone else left grimacing. I'm just
an amateur hacking away at this elusive little instrument.

Out of the woodshed (for the moment),

Ansel