Re: [Harp-L] Confessions of a Blues Nazi

 wheres the link? mix?
i just saw Rusty Zinn, with cotton, oscher, mojo buford, willie smith and johnny dyer in oakland, great show!

-----Original Message-----
From: Beth Kohnen <bbbkohnen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Feb 9, 2010 8:23 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Confessions of a Blues Nazi

 I've been called a Blues Nazi. I love traditional Chicago blues.  I also
love baroque music, Italian opera, jazz from the bebop era, and Sam Cooke
singing "You Send Me" but listening traditional blues is my favorite thing
in the world.  I have to confess it's gotta have a swing to it or a heavy
backwards shuffle groove before I get really happy.  So call me a Blues Nazi
but gimme my blues!!

I'm still working on my Rusty Z CD.  Here's today's mix.

Bbbbbbbbbbbeth