[Harp-L] Kim Wilson: FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

   One more time; if you happen to be a Chicagoland blues harmonica player,
Kim Wilson is conducting a blues harp clinic next Saturday afternoon
(February 13th) from 2:00pm to 3:00pm at the University of Chicago.  I don't
think Mr. Wilson does very many of these, especially free and open to the
public.  I repeat: FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!
   Kim will be playing at the University of Chicago folk festival
next Friday and Saturday nights, along with a bunch of other artists.  His
workshop will be in Ida Noyes Hall, just a few blocks away from the Metra
train stop.  The building will be full of people playing
acoustic instruments.  According to the schedule there will be a Cajun jam
session, a square dance, and various fiddle and banjo workshops going on in
the building also.  Not to mention all the hallway jam sessions; bluegrass,
Irish, and jazz.  Trust me, it's a good time.  If interested, details are at
www.uofcfolk.org.

Mick Zaklan