Re: [Harp-L] Re: Youtube debut

Thanks Venky for the overly kind words. I'm sure it would have sounded
better with my preferred mic which I brought but never had time to setup.
They rushed us through soundcheck so fast there was barely time to play a
single note, then pushed us on stage and said "play." I guess that's show
business for you.

Ansel

http://www.youtube.com/supplereed