Re: [Harp-L] Re: Youtube debut

Excellent Work Ansel, I'm glad you started posting, always great to see you
out here in NJ too and at the GSHC! I especially liked your 'Star Spangled
Banner'.....you have a good teacher so I'm not surprised,-)

Best, Rob Paparozzi

On 2/10/10 10:37 PM, "Ansel" <anselsb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Venky for the overly kind words. I'm sure it would have sounded
> better with my preferred mic which I brought but never had time to setup.
> They rushed us through soundcheck so fast there was barely time to play a
> single note, then pushed us on stage and said "play." I guess that's show
> business for you.
>

> Ansel
>

> http://www.youtube.com/supplereed
>

> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:38 PM, <harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Message: 6
>> Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:48:25 -0500 (EST)
>> From: <venkyr@xxxxxxx>
>> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Youtube debut
>> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>  Ansel,
>>  That was good man. Would it sound different or just
>>  better with your favorite mic? On the last song,
>>  there was some good inspirational stuff- in the
>>  likes of PT Gazell and Brendan Power.
>>  Keep posting.
>>  Venky
>>
>> www.myspace.com/harpdad

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com