Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

   The one thing I STILL haven't figured out is why people are flipping out
over this! An overblow is the SAME as a bend! If you think a bend sounds
more natural than an overblow you aren't listening good. If a guitarist
bends a note and he isn't experienced, it will sound sucky. It's that way
with EVERYTHING. Just because you hear a few bad players doesn't mean
everyone sucks. Otavio, Michalek, Levy; those three in my opinion proof the
musicality aspect of them as they use them extensively for musical purposes.
I don't state Jason Ricci because he is mostly a blues rock player and he
used the flat third and flat fifth mostly, those other guys are using ALL of
the overblows and overdraws for every scale degree.

   Sincerely,
   Zack.

--
-Just Finished: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway.
-Currently Reading: Nothing, tomorrow going to pick up Brave New World, only