Re: [Harp-L] Transparency

   All instruments have their issues. A clarinet can be squeaky, a piano has
tuning issues at times and you need left AND right hand skills, drums are
loud, etc. I find the sound of bends and overblows to be just a beautiful
part of the instrument.

--
-Just Finished: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway.
-Currently Reading: Nothing, tomorrow going to pick up Brave New World, only